Big surprise, wasted again.

Nice Tits

What....a slut

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I can't take it anymore!!!

That is it, I give up!!! I can't take it anymore!!!! One day she looks good, one day she looks like shit! What, does she have a different stylist every other day?? Or...is her stylist super bipolar?? Last week...April 19th-22nd: Monday: looking absolutely fab...sexy sweater, hot jeans, Chelsea looked smokin. Tuesday: Still not bad, nothing to rave about but nothing too much to pick on. Wednesday: WHAT THE FUCK?!?! I mean come on, seriously!! Some horrible hot pink thing that looks like the top of a dress someone would have worn to my 8th grade dance!! Who is dressing you Chelsea Lately?? Fire them immediately!!!!! Then on to Thursday: Lookin cute once again! This week(April 26th)...Monday kinda okay. Tuesday: So cute I think I got a little bit turned on!! Chelsea Handler you make my brain hurt and I'm not sure I can handle this anymore!! I suggest you hire me free of cost...every day before you film, text me you picture and I will tell you if you look good, bad, and what to fix!

No comments:

Post a Comment