Big surprise, wasted again.

Nice Tits

What....a slut

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Chelsea in Miami


So I went to see Chelsea Handler perform last night at the Filmore in Miami...and it was pretty awesome!! We went to the 10:30 showing, hoping she'd be a little bit more drunk than she was at the first show, and boy were we right! We had amazing seats, and Chelsea was a Riot, as usual. Afterward she signed autographs, which was nice! She singed both books I brought(I ordered her new one, but it didn't get delivered on time...fuck you amazon.com!), and the Shape magazine I have that she's on the cover of. Now, I would normally never buy a Shape magazine...however...I did it to support Chelsea. My favorite was what she signed in "Are you there Vodka?":Gimmi, Suck it, Chelsea! Okay with all that said...lets move on to the bad things. First of all, Chelsea, get some new fucking material!! About %75 of the show I had already heard, I mean it's a new book your promoting, could you possibly get some new material, or is that asking too much?!?! And second of all, I always hear Chelsea talk about how people say she looks so much younger and thinner in person, LIAR!! She so does not! First of all, thank god she doesn't look thinner, because on her show I think she looks a little to thin, so I was glad to see she wasn't so bony looking in person. And second, I'm sorry dear...but you look older in person! Maybe it was just a rough night, she was looking a bit wasted! All in all it was a great night and although I may say some not so nice things about the bitch, I absolutely love her!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment