Big surprise, wasted again.

Nice Tits

What....a slut

Saturday, March 20, 2010

The first of many...

So I am a huge fan of Chelsea, and have been for years...long before she had a late night show on E. I've been following her career since the show "Girls behaving Badly", and I find her to be beautiful, charming, and of course freakin hilarious!! With all that said, I would just like to ask all you Chelsea fans....What the fuck has been up with her style lately?? I mean I remember on "The Chelsea Handler Show" she always looked so cute! Clothes, hair and all that. For the last two seasons of "Chelsea Lately", I've been yelling at the T.V. for her to get a new stylist!! Last year she had this awful hair style, it was like this short comb over thing that was totally unflattering, and while this season it seems to be a bit better it still kinda sucks! And sometimes I cant believe what shes wearing!! Even my husband will turn to me sometimes and be like "What the fuck is she wearing??" So my question to you is, do you agree or disagree that this fabulous woman we've all grown to love needs to find a new stylist/hairdo, whatever?? She does however look pretty amazing about half the time, which really just confuses me ever more. Thoughts??

1 comment:

  1. i completely agree!!! sometimes she looks like shit, sometimes she looks amazing!! you'd think a bitch like her would take one look in the mirror and say o hell no, you are going to have to fix this!!! so YES a new stylist please!

    ReplyDelete