Big surprise, wasted again.

Nice Tits

What....a slut

Sunday, March 21, 2010

I have a theroy...

Now I have always found it weird that on "The Chelsea Handler Show", no one ever questioned Chelsea's age, people didn't really start noticing her looking a lot older than she actually is until "Chelsea Lately". Now I obviously have to much time on my hands because I have thought about this way to much, and here is what I have come up with. Lets review the facts, While on "The Chelsea Handler Show" Chelsea had a few more pounds on her (which I like by the way), she was always tan, and her hair style was SO much better. Jump to "Chelsea Lately", She thinner, paler, hairs looking fucked up about %70 of the time...and you know...I think her hair and wardrobe changed so drastically because the people at E! want to give her a more professional, late night talk show host image. Well guess what E!??? You made a hot young women into and person who's too skinny, looks older than she is, and has questionable style choices!!! Are you happy with yourselves?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment