Big surprise, wasted again.

Nice Tits

What....a slut

Thursday, April 1, 2010

A bunch of nonsense!

Last night on "Chelsea Lately" Chelsea declared that she has not had any botox, and to that I say...LIAR!! She totally has had some botox, or something similar. There is nothing wrong with getting botox and I wonder why someone like Chelsea Handler would deny that she had it done! I think botox is wonderful and am looking foward to having some myself!!

On another note, lets discuss Chelsea's hair...now I know I seem to talk about this a lot but I feel it is a topic that needs discussing! Lately I do have to say that her hair has been looking A LOT better, at least in the front. Now, I dont know who does this womens hair, but while the front looks good, the back still looks like a big old mess. Please get someone who knows what the fuck there doing to fix your hair!! I could do a better job! Come on now really, I know I can not be the only one noticing this problem! Anyone else have an opinion??

No comments:

Post a Comment