Big surprise, wasted again.

Nice Tits

What....a slut

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

For the record...

I just want to clarify that I do absolutely love Chelsea Handler!! Now, just because I may not always have nice things to say about her doesn't mean I don't absolutely adore the bitch!! I find her absolutely amazing! I am just an honest person with many opinions about many things, and this blog is where I share those honest opinions about Chelsea Handler...you don't have to agree with me...actually I find it better when people don't, I want to know your thoughts and opinions as well!

Did anyone see last nights episode of "Chelsea Lately"?? That had to have been one of the funniest episodes that I have ever seen! I laughed so hard I almost peed myself :) I kept waking up my husband I was laughing so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment